What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice IPA
04CCA453-B56F-41B6-AB7E-6B6C2CAA0893.jpeg

HB neipa brewed 26th Sept. This was a little harsh at first but is now just really, really good.

View attachment 703695
Nice looking beer! What do you think caused the initial harshness? Curious minds want to know. This was supposed to be a big brew week including a NEIPA. Injuries suck...

Latest creation. 8.5%er Imperial Stout. Half is my 1st stab at a French Toast Stout and half a Peanut Butter Stout. Base beer needs work but very happy so far with both. This was brewed to build up a yeast cake for a 15gal 12%er RiS to age in a Rye Barrel I bought last month. Have to figure that out later.

PXL_20201023_233844908.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Nice looking beer! What do you think caused the initial harshness? Curious minds want to know. This was supposed to be a big brew week including a NEIPA. Injuries suck...

Latest creation. 8.5%er Imperial Stout. Half is my 1st stab at a French Toast Stout and half a Peanut Butter Stout. Base beer needs work but very happy so far with both. This was brewed to build up a yeast cake for a 15gal 12%er RiS to age in a Rye Barrel I bought last month. Have to figure that out later.

View attachment 703703
I think it was just too green. It needed 2-3 weeks to round out. Thanks to @Braufessor for the recipe.

Back