What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D90F5A86-7CA1-44AC-B988-B328502111D6.jpeg
HB cider.

Coffee while firing for the boil on Märzen Part Deux
Hope this one turns out better for ya! I didn't get around to a marzen or Oktoberfest type brew this year, but bought a hell of a lot of local samples. Pretty sure I have a plan for next year though. I'm excited to be able to go into lager mode soon.

Hope this one turns out better for ya! I didn't get around to a marzen or Oktoberfest type brew this year, but bought a hell of a lot of local samples. Pretty sure I have a plan for next year though. I'm excited to be able to go into lager mode soon.
I’ve been enjoying brewing lagers. I have a killer pils that is money every time I brew it. It’s said that you can’t hide any flaws in a light beer like that and so far I haven’t had any problems with it but this last Märzen flopped. I’m 99% sure what happened so I’m brewing this one to make up for it. I’ve got Vienna lager and Dunkel recipes that are solid too. Live and learn I guess.

I’ve been enjoying brewing lagers. I have a killer pils that is money every time I brew it. It’s said that you can’t hide any flaws in a light beer like that and so far I haven’t had any problems with it but this last Märzen flopped. I’m 99% sure what happened so I’m brewing this one to make up for it. I’ve got Vienna lager and Dunkel recipes that are solid too. Live and learn I guess.
I’ve always felt that’s a myth from the purist who hate ipas and bold stouts lol

Coffee while firing for the boil on Märzen Part Deux
View attachment 699272

I bet it comes out great. I'm tempted to rebrew mine this year but haven't made plans for it yet. Same for a pumpkin beer, I've had some good ones and always wanted to try and brew one but read some horror stories form others and put it off.

Back