What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moose Drool while waiting for the end of the boil.
68BE7AE9-CEFC-4EF5-8784-E1A697E79EE1.jpeg

Casita Brewing Company. Not really a new brewery as Ryan has been a brewer for over 10 years and has been a contract brewer for the last 5 starting his brand at Hill Farmstead in 2015, moved back to NC in 2017 to continue as a contract brewer and finally in the past month officially opened his brewery in little ol wilson NC. He's certainly worked hard on the beer and his wife helps with the branding/marketing stuff. He's been distributing locally for he past 3 years and love his beers. This one is a collab with his old connections (HF and Tired Hands) and is a fantastically light hoppy pale ale. Never heard of NZ cascade hops either lol. This beer is fantastically flavorful and crushable! My only issue is that I wanted a little more carbonation on it. But nonetheless its a great beer!

https://casitabrews.com
IMG_7712.jpg

12 oz I suspect. They did not say or ask what size I wanted.
Oh, okay. It looks larger in the photo. I would have guessed 24oz.
Thanks for the reply.
Edit: I used to pound a good-sized Belgian while waiting to get my pizza. Perfect size. I also don't know what the exact amount was besides "large Blue Moon."

HB Märzen
Still powering through this keg despite not liking it. I have some samples headed to a couple members to see what their opinions are of it. I was going to re-brew this recipe this week since I have been off work all week, but I’ve been so damn busy working in the woodshop, I just haven’t had time. Maybe Sunday or next weekend.
71B826C1-E8D4-49F3-AAA5-8B688D20499D.jpeg

Back