What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time having this - pretty good.
E2399749-333D-4F93-B2EB-21D267076D26.jpeg

@grampamark my buddy always gave me crap for foraging for dandelion greens in his yard......as i'm a semi-vegetarian, he told me sure go ahead graze.....you just gave me a full hard on! :D

edit: (and if **** ever really hit the fan, i think you'd kick ass! i feel filthy rich when i just have a couple 5 gallon buckets of beans! :mug:)

Last edited:
Northern Brewer I believe has a kit that is Octoberfest-ish. Not a true lagered Oktoberfest but supposed to be darn close.
I was actually just on their site earlier this morning and noticed their banner for it haha. I'm really tempted to toss one together for late next week brew, but I have a few of the ingredients earmarked for a pils and an amber lager that I want to brew before ordering. Im weird about liquidating resources before stocking back up. This year I think I'll buy myself a variety of commercial examples for research and development purposes. For science, mostly.

All else fails, I brew something really similar in actual October/November and add a little roast in it and call it a winter warmer.

How are they these days? Probably been a decade since I saw them last. I was barely coherent but I remember being thoroughly entertained haha
First time for me and they were great! I woulda thought that was Brian Johnson if I didn't know better....

Why yes, I did get an Oskar Blues variety pack. All really solid (no ****), including this Hazy Can O’ Bliss. Saving the Dale’s for later.
View attachment 694072View attachment 694073
Had one of those the other day. One of the better budget hazys I've had.

Coffee porter with lunch and the Avs game.
IMG_20200815_141459.jpg

Heavily fruited smoothie style sour from Weldwerks while I get a yeast starter going for my next brew day. Strangely good.
IMG_20200815_162741.jpg

Back