What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electric Lettuce. Strange name for an excellent dipa from my new favorite brewery, MoonRaker Brewing. An excellent hazy brewed with Citra and Mosaic. Canned and shipped yesterday, arrived today. Not bad considering they're over 350 miles away.

F556344D-9360-4DFF-80C2-05014ACA5098.jpeg

Got the tower part of the grandkid’s playset mostly done. Tomorrow I’ll build the I-beam and A-frame support for the swings and then find out if the promised car trailer is, in fact, as wide as advertised, so the main components can be transported to our daughter and SIL’s house 8 miles away for final assembly.

281572B5-CC49-4CB1-9C32-48E40151C25C.jpeg

A cider, mead and Bourbon cocktail:
Cider made in 2014 from Northern Spy apples (somewhat acidic)
Mead/Cyser from 2019 DIY pressed apples and Greek honey (somewhat too sweet)
Woodford reserve Bourbon that was in a jar with Jack Daniels barrel chips

Individually, the ingredients aren't that great, but 50/50 cider and mead and add a splash of the bourbon and it all works.

:tank::tank:

View attachment 687876
Watching Hamilton on Disney Plus. Wish I could have seen it in person on our planned trip to New York in March, but some global pandemic got in the way.
Was lucky enough to see it when it came through Omaha back in September. Best performance art I have ever seen. Simply amazing show. will watch on Disney+ as well.

Going to raise a glass for my best bud today. In a few hours he'll be joining his brothers and sisters. He's my wife's first buddy that was hers, and he's been in her life for seventeen years, nearly fourteen for me. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a wreck.
View attachment 687919

ugh, sorry to hear that. I dread going through that with my wife’s oldest cat. They’re special little guys. I’ll raise a glass for him myself today.

Going to raise a glass for my best bud today. In a few hours he'll be joining his brothers and sisters. He's my wife's first buddy that was hers, and he's been in her life for seventeen years, nearly fourteen for me. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a wreck.
View attachment 687919

I'm sorry buddy. Sounds like he had a great life.

View attachment 687919
Damn. Sorry. This part of pet ownership, (ok, in a lot of cases "ownership" doesn't quite fit), is the hardest of all. We've had to go through this many times over the years.

Just put one of my homebrew summer ales and a couple of Sierra Nevada in the cooler. Heading to the lake for some fireworks!

Back