What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40E7ECE7-BB4A-4C96-97F7-C9BD2AD95C21.jpeg
Last one for tonight before going out to the tent in the backyard. Our girls wanted to sleep in the tent this week. At least I have an air mattress.
This is a rotating hops IPA from a local brewery. Thankfully I was able to get one of each can instead of four full 4-packs from our local Wegmans. Cheers and good night.

Does it taste like beer? Put on a welding hood and call it a Stout.
I’m not a purist, by any means. I make beer. I make it in a fairly wide variety of styles, but I don’t pore over the BJCP guidelines prior to putting a recipe together.

I actually like this beer well enough to make it again. Maybe I’ll call it a “Session Pastry APA”. :cool:

While moving a couple hundred pounds of dirt I roughed up my big toe and it's little piggy next to it...laid up since yesterday morning.
IMG_20200614_120338.jpg

From BOC 2019 - Honey Ginger IPA (@ whoever made it...)
IMG_20200614_145217.jpg

Time to keg and bottle this one
IMG_20200613_102719.jpg

And testing out @CaddyWampus beers - in order of favorite to least favorite : ) I'll bottle up the above and out goes my FotHB shipment : )
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200613163609310_COVER.jpg

Wasn't sure where to put this post so I'll leave it here.
I took my car into the shop today to get a front end alignment. While there I started chatting with the owner, who has a ton of odd and end collectible items. No rhyme or reason to any of it. He has a 1912 Dayton scale that I commented on due to that company's past association with The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (which became IBM). In the conversation I mentioned I brew beer. He took me into his office (also filled with memorabilia), and pulled out this unopened can and gave it to me. What do you think a 29 year old Coors tastes like? :eek:

View attachment 684661

I can't imagine you have any intention on ever opening that thing?

They distribute out that way? I like their sours (all barrel aged).

Red wine tonight, because I missed 'Red Wine Sunday' during the boil. Not so impressed with the Kviek so far. Pitched at 0900 today, it took that long to cool my wort. Primary looks like a still lake. Few bubbles, but c'mon...let's go! Hopefully it'll go soon. Sigh..

'Not so impressed with the Kviek so far. Pitched at 0900 today, it took that long to cool my wort. Primary looks like a still lake. Few bubbles, but c'mon...let's go! Hopefully it'll go soon. Sigh..'

OK, never thought I would quote myself...sigh, the mighty Voss is alive and kicking ass!! KOS! We have Krausen!!

IMG_2472.JPG

Back