What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200610_101301656_HDR.jpg

Sippin' on an HB Belgian pale while cooking an experimental tripel.

Last edited:
Hey @Dgallo I think Common Roots Brewing is somewhat near you. Have you had any of there beers, specifically Double Pillow? Tavour offered DP last week and I added a couple cans to my basket, just wondering how it is. The description sounds really good.

Hey @Dgallo I think Common Roots Brewing is somewhat near you. Have you had any of there beers, specifically Double Pillow? Tavour offered DP last week and I added a couple cans to my basket, just wondering how it is. The description sounds really good.

I have had them, but not that beer. Most everything I had was better than average at worst, and I recall one really good IPA.

They are solid. Great atmosphere there and they have a huge loyal following around here. They are only about 20 mins north of me. Very similar to singlecut (if you’ve ever had) but less sweet and a tad softer.

They are solid. Great atmosphere there and they have a huge loyal following around here. They are only about 20 mins north of me. Very similar to singlecut (if you’ve ever had) but less sweet and a tad softer.
Great, thank you!. Yes I've had a few Singlecut beers and enjoyed every one of them. And now I'm looking forward to trying Double Pillow.

Asked my wife to stop and get some beers for me when she was in town. She absolutely hates beer and doesn’t generally drink any other alcohol so I’m never sure what she’ll bring home. She got me a 4 pack of Guinness cans and a mix 6 pack of random beer.
This isn’t too bad.
C2D9512A-EC88-4254-B35E-B6511BEE65E3.jpeg

Back