What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22A54782-678B-4E37-9D02-28CD4738EE62.jpeg

No one carries the Chuck anymore out here...easily my favorite cider. Grew up on that :)

Totally agree. My favorite is the dark and dry. I think it was named 802. I saw yesterday they now make a sangria. I’m clearing out the beer fridge of the wife’s drinks that she doesn’t drink!

Little tidbit about Woodchuck. They used to offer a rebate when you bought a case, they might still though not sure. When I received my rebate check it was a personal check from their business account handwritten to me. From that point on I always tried to support them because I knew they were a “local” business. I’m not really local to Vermont but you get the idea.

15ABA9AD-BE60-4751-AA3B-61EE94A9E276.jpeg

Totally agree. My favorite is the dark and dry. I think it was named 802. I saw yesterday they now make a sangria. I’m clearing out the beer fridge of the wife’s drinks that she doesn’t drink!

Little tidbit about Woodchuck. They used to offer a rebate when you bought a case, they might still though not sure. When I received my rebate check it was a personal check from their business account handwritten to me. From that point on I always tried to support them because I knew they were a “local” business. I’m not really local to Vermont but you get the idea.

View attachment 668792

We used to steal it from my friend's grandmother; she never said anything. Then again, she's also keep like four or five cases in her closest...who knows why.

Back