What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truckin on. Had a dry dock apricot at the golf course and a voodoo ranger.
20190629_184024.jpeg

So much win, i cant pku. The dude, wow man. Wow. Love the brew pub @PianoMan. I just golfed a little today and have been pooling it up. Got back from camping and getting the pop up ready was a pita. This peculiar sour is worth a try. Cheers. View attachment 633329
Thanks man. It's humble. Ready for electricity and walls.

End of work beer while i wait for the minions to finish cleaning the restaurant. View attachment 633367
We "non-exmpts" we're called the Underlings by our new 35yrs old CEO in a closed door "top brass" meeting but it got out. Made it into our company survey however by yours truly. While we're making him a multi-millionaire no less. Since then a lot of policy changes for the better and bigger bonuses.

We "non-exmpts" we're called the Underlings by our new 35yrs old CEO in a closed door "top brass" meeting but it got out. Made it into our company survey however by yours truly. While we're making him a multi-millionaire no less. Since then a lot of policy changes for the better and bigger bonuses.
Trust me, my staff knows i dont view them as underlings. I may jokingly call them minions, but the respect strong in both directions. [emoji482]

Alot of people hate on Bitburger but I think it's a pretty good beer. It's been my standard camping beer for a long time. Also helps that Trader Joes has carried that beer for a long time and once upon a time it was fairly cheap.
I had to try it to see what the fanfare was about. I knew that taste so well. We used to sneak grandpas old Milwaukee best from his hot study in la. Those warm Milwaukees best were bitburger. I like it! Drinking daddys juice. Wolfpicker ipa from odells as well. It was nice enough.
20190629_230028.jpeg

Alot of people hate on Bitburger but I think it's a pretty good beer. It's been my standard camping beer for a long time. Also helps that Trader Joes has carried that beer for a long time and once upon a time it was fairly cheap.
I like it if nothing else because it's from the city were I was born. But I do like it nonetheless.

Latest posts

Back