What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding! This may end up in my FOTD offering
3C5F23A7-3A1B-4693-8FDA-604294592901.jpeg

Im a lucky lucky boy. 2 usps shipments. Thanks a ton guys! @pahankstar @Dgallo
Love the **** ton of stickers also!

Small leak in the tropical milkshake so darn had to drink! It's probably the best IPAMS I've had. Very tropical, smooth, not overly sweet, and still has nice bitter character.

If my memory is correct that beer was just canned this week, check the bottom of the can. I bought two cans, one for you and one for me. I haven’t had mine yet.
I’m glad they made it mostly safe! [emoji6]
Cheers!

Last edited:
Sorry you all can't sample this. This is @Dgallo Milkshake IPA. I can't stop praising it. This is one of the best beers, not just HBs, but beers I've ever had. ZERO off flavors. I get stone/tropical aroma and flavor. Balanced bitterness and nice mouthfeel. Thanks a ton for sharing and letting me know what HBs can become with effort!

20190308_144222.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry you all can't sample this. This is @Dgallo Milkshake IPA?? I can't stop praising it. This is one of the best beers, not just HBs, but beers I've ever had. ZERO off flavors. I get stone/tropical aroma and flavor. Balanced bitterness and nice mouthfeel. Thanks a ton for sharing and letting me know what HBs can become with effort!

View attachment 616377
Glad you enjoyed it brother!

Back