What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 of these with dinner and now some bourbon
IMG_5785.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

Damn! I live 45 minutes away from their Colorado location and it's in all the liquor stores in my area. I've never even tried Ten-Fidy. I need to get out more.

This one is a damn good NEIPA though. Intergalactic Juice Hunter from Odd13.
20190117_205419.jpeg

The good thing about owning your own business is when the wife calls and says go home and clean the house because @SailorJerry and his wife are coming over you get to go home and drink beerView attachment 607851
Shoot, that's the name of PhPs charity beer. Comes to find out 1400 breweries responded to SN call...cool deal!

Last PhP Nomura DIPA...and an ok ddh.

I was a bit disappointed with that DDH at first. Didn't seem much different than regular Axis, which I love. But after I let it warm up to about 50F, it was pretty darn tasty. The dank Eureka finally started coming out.

I was a bit disappointed with that DDH at first. Didn't seem much different than regular Axis, which I love. But after I let it warm up to about 50F, it was pretty darn tasty. The dank Eureka finally started coming out.
I have some still on the picnic table "warming". In the mean time, NY goodies.
20190118_170246.jpeg

Back