What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0446.jpg

Fruit beer with watermelons.

IMG_1389.jpg

Nickel Brook’s Mystery Beer A, aka their stout. Maybe I’m not so much drinking it, more like using it to make fudge. But I will drink the leftovers

Earlier today I enjoyed a saison that I brewed back in October. It was my first batch of beer since I did a Mr. Beer kit with my dad back in 1993, and my first ever AG batch. I only have a few bottles left but it's getting really amazing with a little age. I opened it to harvest the 3724+3711 yeast sediment for an upcoming re-brew of the same recipe. Once I get into kegging it will always be on tap.

But right now I'm sipping a glass of Sobieski rye vodka with a sliver of lemon. Once the woodland fairies arrive I'll switch to homebrew.

20171228_133445.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1515890791.081520.jpg

Bug with nasty intestinal distress.
So having a hot toddy!
Don’t think this is proper medication, but....

Earlier today I enjoyed a saison that I brewed back in October. It was my first batch of beer since I did a Mr. Beer kit with my dad back in 1993, and my first ever AG batch. I only have a few bottles left but it's getting really amazing with a little age. I opened it to harvest the 3724+3711 yeast sediment for an upcoming re-brew of the same recipe. Once I get into kegging it will always be on tap.

But right now I'm sipping a glass of Sobieski rye vodka with a sliver of lemon. Once the woodland fairies arrive I'll switch to homebrew.

View attachment 553574

Nice. And awesome picture.

How is that? I have one in the basement.

Not bad. I like it a little better than the peach. I'd like a little more funk tho. It's sour but taste juice more than funk. Maybe with age it'll get funkier. This one was bottled last Oct. Good after dinner beer. I have a blackberry down in the cellar. Might age that more

Latest posts

Back