What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Marzen I brewed nearly a month ago. I can almost taste the Lederhosen.

20170910_132244.jpg

Packing my trip to Portland ME... Leaving at 3am any good spots you guys recommend for food?

Duckfat-Nosh- gritty mcduffs- so many places up there. I'll be up the weekend of the 29th for some bissel

Duckfat-Nosh- gritty mcduffs- so many places up there. I'll be up the weekend of the 29th for some bissel

Bayside bowl, Slice, Honeypaw, Novar Res, Industrial Way (allagash Geary's, foundation, Austin, battery steel) , Sonny's, Oxbow, liquid riot, Bissell, pai men miyake, hot Supper, Boda, local 188. Enjoy!!!!

That's the plan for this weekend. They are releasing Seed 2017 looks bomb. Gunna hit up Saturday morning and Sunday if I can and there's leftovers

Bayside bowl, Slice, Honeypaw, Novar Res, Industrial Way (allagash Geary's, foundation, Austin, battery steel) , Sonny's, Oxbow, liquid riot, Bissell, pai men miyake, hot Supper, Boda, local 188. Enjoy!!!!

Industrial way is definitely a stop, and I'll definitely have to look into that.. Looking forward to some good lobster and fresh fish fries!!

Thanks guys

I shouldn't have had this but what was I supposed to wash down dinner with? Water?! Pssh

View attachment 1506049278476.jpg

Latest posts

Back