What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cigar City and Jai Alai finally made their way up North Cackalacky so I'm finally getting to enjoy a few cans.

Jai Alai.jpg

Coffee or five while I watch my portfolio tank again for the second day in a row. Gonna need lots more where this came from if this **** keeps up.

No doubt! I have watched mine tank this last week also! I guess the market doesn't want me to stay over a certain amount..It goes up some then down a LOT..One step forward, two step back!

Solace in some Zombie Dust..it always seems to cheer me up some!

Zombie Dust.jpg

Coffee the kind from beans. Snow day. Workin on the master bedroom to finish the drywall

It is pretty floccing good. View attachment 392087

Thanks a ton Remmy. This week I needed a beer like this.

View attachment 392089

This one followed it nicely.

No doubt.

View attachment 392092ill match you. It's a nebco sort of night for me. View attachment 392093and I don't care- this shi/ is fire. Better than drake/future mixtape @remmy don't know nuthin bout that ASAP mob

That's the most ghetto **** I've ever heard. :D Not sure how that can even be classified as hip hop. You were probably smacked when you posted that. So, I forgive you.

:( Unfortunately no... But Western NY just got Two Roads, I may pick some up or maybe I'll just do a quad brew day instead.

She finally kicked, gotta brew sooner than expected... Looks like double brew day soon

Two Roads makes decent beer. NEBCO is the king of CT craft beer in terms of the quality of its beer. Two Roads makes and distributes the most and has a wide variety of beer. I heard Two Roads is creating a space in its brewery to house several types of sours they plan to make moving forward.

My favorite CT breweries, in order, are: NEBCO, OEC (nothing but sours), Two Roads.

Coffee, for now. I just kegged three IPAs I had dry-hopping: Galaxy-Nelson, Mosaic-Citra-Columbus and all-Columbus IPA. The Galaxy-Nelson smells the best.

Mornin', having a hb Dortmunder. have the day off and putzin' around the
mansion. took a sick day because i have 18 years compiled, and i know i'm not getting' paid for them so flocc it ... :beard:

No doubt.

That's the most ghetto **** I've ever heard. :D Not sure how that can even be classified as hip hop. You were probably smacked when you posted that. So, I forgive you.

Two Roads makes decent beer. NEBCO is the king of CT craft beer in terms of the quality of its beer. Two Roads makes and distributes the most and has a wide variety of beer. I heard Two Roads is creating a space in its brewery to house several types of sours they plan to make moving forward.

My favorite CT breweries, in order, are: NEBCO, OEC (nothing but sours), Two Roads.

Coffee, for now. I just kegged three IPAs I had dry-hopping: Galaxy-Nelson, Mosaic-Citra-Columbus and all-Columbus IPA. The Galaxy-Nelson smells the best.

Hope the friggin' hag makes it to mass soon ... :mad:

Nebco is my fav CT beer. Beer'd is very good as is stony creek. Love sours but I haven't been wowed by OEC. I still have a 2015 bottle in my basement that I am having a hard time drinkingView attachment 392143

Nebco g-bot

Getting ready to make a trip to Lhbs in Monroe. Got some lagers and RIS in my future

I'll be drinking beer outside when you drive by. For now, I'm having one inside before o replace the beer lines in my kegerator and get my new IPAs on-tap.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1489170391.927572.jpg

Post-snowball fight adult beverage.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1489175299.466930.jpg

Back