What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a f***ing pizza. Just saw an advert for one. I haven't had pizza in months. Instead my wife is making hummus chicken. Which is delicious. But I want f***ing pizza.

Seltzer water. Smacked.

Well, for the first time in many, many years, I don't have anything to keep me up particularly late tonight. Having an HB gose to relax and the dang things are overcarbed. Been in the fridge for many days. Great at Thanksgiving, which I was afraid would be too early. Tossed the first one that I opened, hoping it was an anomaly. Second one, the rim of the bottle came off, still with cap attached...that was a first. Dumped that one and the third is overcarbed, but I'm drinking it. Flavor is fine. I was planning to give away some for Christmas...starting to wonder now. They're probably okay with a slow pour and if kept refrigerated. They didn't gush, they just poured with too much head.

IMG_20151224_214628583.jpg

In order as best I could recall:
Celebration ale
Saranac west end winter IPA
Trader joes tripel
Trader joes dark spiced ale
Uncle art's zoom juice
Schmaltz Hanukkah ale
Jim beam pickle back shot
Jim beam pickle back shot
Manhattan
Manhattan

No pic .
None of it happened!

Another Celebration. Can't have too many, we have church at 11. Just slightly better than midnight mass. Tomorrow though, my wife bought me a case of Celebration.

Beer tasting with the in laws went really well. Then we dug into the laphroig 10. I've never been a scotch fan, but that was pretty good. Kinda like drinking a campfire.

Attachments

• 1451016929260.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 44
Back