What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO's friends just built this pub shed. And I'm jealous. ****.

View attachment 308163
View attachment 308164

200w.gif

Uhhh... Where do you get these wonderous toys?

Or take pics, apparently.

Shh.... What happens at corporate events, stays at corporate events.

Not nice. Still, the question remains - which is better, Blind Pig or Pliney?

Serious?! I have a guest room.

Careful what you offer. You might have a new job running a beer based bed & brew-fast.

Still semi dry - a pint of my 1.2% lawnmower Pale after the second run of the day.

Careful what you offer. You might have a new job running a beer based bed & brew-fast.

Still semi dry - a pint of my 1.2% lawnmower Pale after the second run of the day.

I think my wife summed it up best... Both are out of this world,Blind pig is a awesome on point IPA, PTE is an awesome in your face IPA just depends what kind of mood your in.

With that said, any time I travel west and see either one offered I will order it but I don't think they ruin all other IPAs from here on out I can get locally. So to answer your question order both when given the chance.

Some of us meet on Wednesdays and bring a beer or 3 to share.

Now
This.
Welcome back baby.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444266782.108890.jpg

Diet Coke...went well with the Burger King Halloween Whopper. (I prefer "Hallowhopper", but they didn't ask.)

IMG_20151007_193942873.jpg

Diet Coke...went well with the Burger King Halloween Whopper. (I prefer "Hallowhopper", but they didn't ask.)

My coworker was under the impression it turned your sh** blue, not green, and was actually upset to find it green. Idiot.

I hate Burger King anyway so I'm not in a hurry to experience personally.

Back