What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I will.

03A9EA2C-E9C4-4CEC-88F8-6E3E52433DD3_zpsjjqee9jd.jpg

Made a nice lunch, thought I'd have a beer while cooking.

WooHoo! It worked! I thought I was going to need to drink my 2013 Stille Nacht just so you would stop in to tell me I drank it too young and that my "pallet" sucks.

At work drinking water.

You guys got me curious, is there a link to that Hobbit toes recipe? Google must be broken cause it can not find it...

At work drinking water.

You guys got me curious, is there a link to that Hobbit toes recipe? Google must be broken cause it can not find it...

Trust me... You don't want to brew that.

Better than Hobbit Toes was danky though.

At work drinking water.

It's azscoobs Cottage House Saison with a lb. of sugar, and a lb. of rice, no honey. I might have thrown oats in there too. I forget.

It was better than I have any right to make.

Sample session. Left is Bucknuts' farmhouse rye with WLP670 and Amarillo hops. Tastes juicy and good mouthfeel for 1.003. Dry hopping with Amarillo and Columbus now. Right is La Folie clone soured with Roeselare. Tastes great at 7 months.
View attachment 308108

Which clone recipe did you use? Im looking to do a la roja inspired sour here next.

Which clone recipe did you use? Im looking to do a la roja inspired sour here next.

BYO. And it's very close. I may try to brew another version and rack it onto the cake when I bottle this. I hear 2nd generation Roeselare is even better than the first.

BYO. And it's very close. I may try to brew another version and rack it onto the cake when I bottle this. I hear 2nd generation Roeselare is even better than the first.

Good stuff, thats what I based mine off of. Now just need to find the time to brew it....

Should be good timing. I'll have 5 different ones for sure plus hopefully an imperial stout to go along. And maybe Melvin Brewing will be distributing some 2x4 by then.

Sorry meant to quote finsfan in this one.

Beer mail! Wait not really. How should this be taken? The person it came from is not the most sober person in my girls fam. She has been trough some sh-#. She is a devoted... Blah blah. Hmmm.. I think she needs a hug.

Well don't you know.....you brew beer thus you must be drunk all the time.

Latest posts

Back