What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funkiest of the 3 gueuze I had tonight lighest acidity level. Very tasty the flavor and aroma reminds me of the wild grapes that grow around here that I used to eat until my stomach hurt.
image.jpg

Diet Coke...went well with the Burger King Halloween Whopper. (I prefer "Hallowhopper", but they didn't ask.)
No.

I take that back Dichotomus isnt ok it's not very good at all

Bummer, I have a bottle sitting on my shelf.

Coffee & Water. Two Breakfast Stouts, one of those 10% Single Malt BBL Saranacs, whatever I drank at the bottle shop and a WW Tyranny was all a bad idea.

This is happening right now...
Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 7.22.05 AM.png

Coff.

Going to kill a beer or seventeen after killing one of the biggest presentations of my life this afternoon.

No? I think what little I've had from them I have liked.
Water.

agreed, and i'll keep drinking them until I find one I don't like. Having said that, the Atrial Rubicite I had was a drain pour, but I either had a bad bottle, or every other person who has tried it is a liar...

No? I think what little I've had from them I have liked.
Water.

I'm not saying that their beers are drain pours. They treat their customers like crap and I'm just getting sick of them. I've been going off on JK lately. Just trying to stay away/ not go there only for releases anymore

I'm not saying that their beers are drain pours. They treat their customers like crap and I'm just getting sick of them. I've been going off on JK lately. Just trying to stay away/ not go there only for releases anymore

People make the same complaints about Three Floyds. Their beers are very solid, but I don't go out of my way anymore. But I will buy their hoppy stuff when I see it.

EDIT - except for Permanent Funeral. That one is worth seeking out.

Coffee... Several yuengling, lots of wine, then went to see Dave Chappelle live last night. Last day in the field of car parts today and then heading to pizza boy.

Latest posts

Back