What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coke with "dinner".

Cleaned up a bunch of stuff around the house and mowed the mostly dead grass.

Haven't had this in quite a while. Forgot how good it is.

20150802_214410[1].jpg

I'm currently consuming my signature Smooth Sailor Summer Ale. It's a very simple dry extract beer with WYEAST Cream ale yeast. I use Cascades and Saaz as my hops.(I know mixing German Noble hops with American hops is a little crazy):D Also put in 3/4 oz. sweet orange peel at the end of the boil. Took about an hour to brew.:mug:

Photo on 8-2-15 at 10.11 PM.jpg

I'm currently consuming my signature Smooth Sailor Summer Ale. It's a very simple dry extract beer with WYEAST Cream ale yeast. I use Cascades and Saaz as my hops.(I know mixing German Noble hops with American hops is a little crazy):D Also put in 3/4 oz. sweet orange peel at the end of the boil. Took about an hour to brew.:mug:

Don't think I've seen you post here before, welcome to the thread (this is one of those longest running, most posts on the forum type of threads with its own little clique of people who hang out here).

If anyone takes the piss don't take it personally. It's all in good fun. Cheers :mug:

Don't think I've seen you post here before, welcome to the thread (this is one of those longest running, most posts on the forum type of threads with its own little clique of people who hang out here).

If anyone takes the piss don't take it personally. It's all in good fun. Cheers :mug:

You'll have to forgive Qhrumphf he doean't speak very good American. Let me translate. This thread has been around a long time and many of the a-holes who post here while pretty good guys are drunk most of the time and can be a little snarky as a result. Welcome.

Oh jeez it is under the pork lol carry on you know what you're doing

Yessir. It's actually between two heaps of pork. That way the moisture from the slaw doesn't get on the bread and make it disintegrate.

Worst spokesperson for the thread, ever.
And what is this piss you're always saying people are taking? Are they at least washing their hands afterward? Because if they're not, bucknuts might be a little disgusted.

And what is this piss you're always saying people are taking? Are they at least washing their hands afterward? Because if they're not, bucknuts might be a little disgusted.

And here I thought "taking the piss" was one of those idioms that Americans were well familiar with. Like "bollocks" and "wanker" and "f*** all".

It means that you steal someone's urine and sell it. Washing your hands defeats the purpose. Because then you look like a wanker to whoever is buying it.

:D

It is kind of nasty if you think about it. "Taking a piss" is that a golden shower reference? Then again up until about 100 years ago the british dumped their **** in the street in front of their house. Filthy creatures.

Funny story, that song is because a group of anarcho-punk mugs bet another group of anarcho-punk mugs they couldn't write a hit pop song. And amongst the broader musical world, that became the song they're known for. A lot of funny antics about that song, like dumping water on the vice PM at the BRIT awards, which I believe got them banned from British TV for a time.

@Bucknuts could you decipher this for me?:D

Sorry he lost me too. I'm not fluent in faux-british lingo I only have a rudimentary understanding of it.

Let me try again, just have to get my banjo ;)

Seriously what lingo? Mug? That it? Or is there something else...

Drinking water.

Back