What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on da citrus.

0317051826.jpg

I know I'll probably never pick a bottle up. Seems like a really high price point for such a young whisky (aged about three years I think).
I usually stick around the $20-40/bottle range. A lot of great whiskey in that price range.....and I'm cheap. ;)

I hear ya. The Rimfire was great, drinks like a nice scotch. I have a bottle of the regular .36 but haven't cracked it open yet. I don't drink enough bourbon to justify the single barrel version. Also thought it was odd they bottled that in 750s, but the regular ones are all in 375s.

I hear ya. The Rimfire was great, drinks like a nice scotch. I have a bottle of the regular .36 but haven't cracked it open yet. I don't drink enough bourbon to justify the single barrel version. Also thought it was odd they bottled that in 750s, but the regular ones are all in 375s.

Their small barrel stuff is really good, so I assume the single barrel is good, just more than I want to spend on it. I think the whole thought behind the bottle size was, small barrels/small bottles, large barrels/large bottles. I remember reading something to that effect on their website.

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

*sigh* I overdid my 80 shilling and it's out of style.

And it's the closest thing I have to Irish beer, so I have to drink the sample (along with some of my also out of style Kolsch for a carb check).

Out of style? Ain't that a bite in the ass? My advice is to Just dump it and try again because everytime you pour a glass of either it will be a reminder of your failure as a brewer. Who needs that anxiety?

Hey man. How did the pinewood derby go?

Still have 2 weeks before it happens. His truck
is coming along though... it's carved... and that's about it

Glad I got one to sit on. This is neat.
View attachment 264500

I looked at it today but didn't buy it. How is it? Do I go buy some tomorrow before it's out or say whatever?

Dundee Irish Red Lager. It was a free growler with a purchase of another growler. Looks like I'll try to kick this tonight.

Attachments

• 1426640948180.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 68
McDonalds circa 2000 I think. I have a couple Shrek ones too. They're awesome for big beers, and also work for little ones.

View attachment 264527
I stopped taking pictures of beer when my family is looking. Tired of the ridicule. Daytime in the glass and a weird light ale I killed over dinner.

If they can't except you for who you are then they don't truly love you:D

Side by side of my hb drake's drakonic imp stout clone vs the real deal.
Very close, but mine has more roasty/coffee than chocolate, real deal has much more chocolate.

20150317_182029.jpg

Back