What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second batch of Centennial Blonde and it is damn good.

munotC1.jpg

P.S. **** the Rangers!!

First the leftover Lazy Summer Vanilla Orange mead thing I bottled this afternoon (the 5 oz or so leftover, not as bad as it was last year.) Then broke open the Joe's Quick Grape Mead 12 oz bottle, one year old. A bit sweet but drinkable. Then some Skeeter Pee with Cran-rasp concentrate, with our pizza, tart but not bad. Might snork a little more of that. I think tomorrow calls for something that does not involve lemon or honey, though.

That is a solid brew. El Segundo is known for their iPas and their other beers suffer because of it. Did you pick up a Hyperion with vanilla? It is also a good brew.

The other bottle I got from El Segundo was their 'Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA'..Very creative names on their brews..LOL..

Currently I am drinking a pull from my Magical Mystery Brew..I guess the 1st pull that I posted of this was mostly sediment hence the lack of carbonation and it being pretty cloudy..I guess(ya think?LOL) that I didn't pull enough out before drinking...This one tonight is MUCH clearer and had a pretty impressive head! Tastes better tonight too! :) Sorry, laziness, and no pic..Maybe later..LOL

Steve Austin was actually involved in that.

Cool! Grabbed me a copy of the 'Beer Paper' when I was there..Their brew pub was really busy when I visited(Friday night, so....wasn't surprising)..Really made me wish I had a DD so I could sample from all the places I visited! El Segundo was my 1st stop mainly because it was the closest to the hotel!..LOL..Guess I need to save up so I can go back and do a REAL Beercation!:D

On Topic: Having some of my Irish Stout, man, it gets better by the day! I know I am close to kicking the keg as I am getting about 60/40 foam to beer ratio..But still tastes awesome!

Just put two 32oz growlers of homebrew ginger beer in the fridge. Also was able to "bottle" 2 quart-sized canning jars of the ginger beer to put away for later consumption.

After getting out of the local wound center, & finding out my leg is nearly healed, I stopped at Krusz's drive through for some cigs on the way home. I saw they had cans & bottles of craft beers singly or in mixed 6'rs. So i decided to celebrate with a Mama's Little Yella pils & a Dales Pale ale. Finally found another cone-shaped air filter for the tuner just now, so maybe I can finally get past e-check. So all is pretty good so far. wish I'd have gotten a couple more cans, though.

Back