What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crooked Stave Table Beer

IMG_2015022027903.jpg

Damn this is the picture I intended to post. Guess ya'll got a free shot. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Damn, I was trying to figure out what to say, but just couldn't come up with anything.

When my wife was preggo I never thought to mix rum with the milk... my loss.

Well that was fun. Cheers to those that caught it. Better call this a nightcap.

for future reference you can change pics on a post by going to manage attachments, deleting the old and adding a new one. :) cheers

Good Tip! As of RIGHT now, sipping on a Black Market Brewing Liberation IPA hovering around 10%. Tastes good but I don't have all that fancy talk about what it tastes like. I'll get there but I can say it is hoppy and somewhat bitter. For an IPA, its slightly smooth. Since my own stuff isn't ready, this will do. Cheers!

liberation label.jpg

Good Tip! As of RIGHT now, sipping on a Black Market Brewing Liberation IPA hovering around 10%. Tastes good but I don't have all that fancy talk about what it tastes like. I'll get there but I can say it is hoppy and somewhat bitter. For an IPA, its slightly smooth. Since my own stuff isn't ready, this will do. Cheers!

you from Temecula?

you from Temecula?

God no. I'm from Florida originally. I'm living near Ridgecrest but I found the beer in a BevMo so I figured I'd just give it a shot. I like the medium heaviness of the beer. It isn't for a light lager fan.

In Hotel!!?? Do 3 more if you aren't working tomorrow. Hotels SUCK! Especially if you've got folks at the house. Plus they have seriously poopy TV and it isn't football season. Hope you get home soon!

God no. I'm from Florida originally. I'm living near Ridgecrest but I found the beer in a BevMo so I figured I'd just give it a shot. I like the medium heaviness of the beer. It isn't for a light lager fan.

wow surprised to see them up that way, even more surprised there's a BevMo in Ridgecrest.

wow surprised to see them up that way, even more surprised there's a BevMo in Ridgecrest.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There is definitely NOT a BevMo in RC. I travel to the one in Lancaster once in a while to get the good stuff. Plus its a nice field trip outta here. I never get outta there for less than 100 bucks. It's good hooch though. And BTW, I never meant to imply Temecula isn't awesome. I went there twice for wine tours. It's AWESOME! I just can't afford it! :)

I'm pretty pumped. I have been working since I was 15, but finally landed at a great job in engineering at a research and development facility for a multi-million dollar company at 22. Get to go away in a few months for a week and looking forward to the hotel beer life, especially when they are paying for the beer... and the hotel. but most importantly the beer.

I'm pretty pumped. I have been working since I was 15, but finally landed at a great job in engineering at a research and development facility for a multi-million dollar company at 22. Get to go away in a few months for a week and looking forward to the hotel beer life, especially when they are paying for the beer... and the hotel. but most importantly the beer.

Congratulations! You deserve it. Engineering is NOT an easy field. That being said, getting the job is the easy part. Being better than your competition is your next challenge. Savor your victory tonight. Prepare for your next challenges on Monday. Cheers!!:mug:

Coffee.

I should start working on the boy's pinewood derby car soon.

This is a very rare day. I had two beers last night in total...but the wife is hung over. She's not much of a drinker and remembering why that is right now.

Just got home from work. Sample of my latest IIPA. Fermented with WY1272 and it's very fruity. Chinook, Amarillo, Centennial, Cascade, and Columbus for hops.

CameraZOOM-20150221082435193.jpg

Coffee and then off to PWD. First, evidence for @coldcrash
View attachment 258207

My sons racing car
View attachment 258208

And my flying wedge
View attachment 258209

Nice!

Coffee.

I should start working on the boy's pinewood derby car soon.

This is a very rare day. I had two beers last night in total...but the wife is hung over. She's not much of a drinker and remembering why that is right now.

Same here. I think I'll bust out the sander later and help him work on it.

Coffee time. Gotta try to run out and get tires and an oil change on my car and some ingredients for my next 2 batches. I know the kids will be excited to sit at a car shop for a while and then go to the lhbs. :rolleyes:

Back