What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit, drink my oaked porter now! I feel the same way about it.

Haha in due time sir. I dont try to smash an entire box in a day like some of us. :D My fridge is jam packed now and I actually had to move beers out of the upstairs fridge to the basement fridge after your bomb today. Too many beers to drink, dang!

Haha in due time sir. I dont try to smash an entire box in a day like some of us. :D My fridge is jam packed now and I actually had to move beers out of the upstairs fridge to the basement fridge after your bomb today. Too many beers to drink, dang!

First world problems, gotta love them.

Hey man, ive had worse! you're still new at brewing so dont let it get you down. I had more terrible beers than I'd like to admit but keep at it and you will turn a corner before you know it. The more you practice the better you get.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm over feeling bad for myself about it, just glad I found someone that actually wants more. Will get some oranges and good food and try to kill it with them this weekend.

Got ingredients to try a pale with simcoe and Amarillo finally. God willing, I can get that made this weekend too.

That's what Hunter, Mtn Creek and Mt Snow are for.

Hitting mtn creek on Saturday. :rockin: Returning to the scene of the crime. Add the upcoming weekend at wintergreen and it's the most I've been out in a year since college.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm over feeling bad for myself about it, just glad I found someone that actually wants more. Will get some oranges and good food and try to kill it with them this weekend.

Got ingredients to try a pale with simcoe and Amarillo finally. God willing, I can get that made this weekend too.

Don't be bummed if a batch turns out less than you wanted. Stick with it. if you need someone else to sample I am happy to volunteer.

Had a Core oatmeal stout now their ESB. Take pride in your weiner!

IMG_20150212_171009.jpg

IMG_20150212_184132.jpg

IMG_20150212_171022.jpg

Hitting mtn creek on Saturday. :rockin: Returning to the scene of the crime. Add the upcoming weekend at wintergreen and it's the most I've been out in a year since college.

Us NYCers call it Ghetto Creek. I'm sure you've noticed.

I'd say near a third of what I've brewed was crap. But I've learned from every **** batch.

Exactly. So long as you are willing to take constructive criticism and work on your process to fix mistakes it's all good. Sometimes choking down a brew that turned out not as expected is all the motivation you need to make the best batch of your life.

I haven't been out west yet, but it's going to happen. I'm sure it will jade me on EC mountains, but for now I love any day out there, regardless.

Got a little spoiled in college getting to go to Killington multiple times a week, usually for free. But now it's a bit far for just a day trip.

Maybe a northernish east coast HBT ski/board trip should be in the works. Get back towards the Killington triangle get some winter sports in and secure some Heady. Priorities after all

Me [to my 10 year old daughter]: hey, can you do me a favor and go downstairs and grab me a beer with a fish on it?

Her: you mean a Two Hearted Ale? Because, you know, I can read...

I don't know if I should be pissed at her attitude or proud that she knew THA has a fish on it.

On Two Hearted number 3.

Back