What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be getting all hipster in here with your citra son. And what's with the small pictures?! My old eyes ain't got time for that! ;)

My wife, who I have not yet informed is a hipster, loves the citra... I took the small glass.

As for the pics, a couple of days ago the app started asking me what size, I picked small so they would load faster... how about in the future I choose larger images if I think you will care? You can ignore the small ones!

@finsfan it's been a while.

Oh ****...I'm drinking two Citra beers in a row...and I brewed both of 'em. Floccin' hipster, i guess. Fat, old hipster...with great hair. This is a Citra Belle Saison. Still good...Citra is diminished a bit in the flavor, but still big in the aroma. A slight metallic twang to what used to be a black pepper finish.

IMG_20150206_222350153.jpg

My wife, who I have not yet informed is a hipster, loves the citra... I took the small glass.

As for the pics, a couple of days ago the app started asking me what size, I picked small so they would load faster... how about in the future I choose larger images if I think you will care? You can ignore the small ones!

@finsfan it's been a while.

Flocc faster. Everyone knows slow and steady wins the race. ;)

After all those tallboys full of hops I need a break. A nice Rocky Mountain brett bomb here!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423280283.507928.jpg

Thanks mcbaumannerb!
View attachment 254518
I'll save the other for 10 months from now. This is really good.

I really regret not getting any of that... when I make the trip to states that have it there are so many options I somehow missed that one and there hasn't been any the last couple trips.

Still sipping Pipeworks citra.. It's good, but not my favorite beer by a long shot. It's rather like an imperial zombie dust and not as well balanced.

Man... does grain dust really irritate the sinuses or am i getting sick?

HB Blonde.

What did you think? It wasn't as good as I remember. Or maybe I had a lupulin threshold shift in the opposite direction?

Not really impressed. I think past years were a better balanced. This one needs a lot more bitter to do it for me.

Not really impressed. I think past years were a better balanced. This one needs a lot more bitter to do it for me.

Agreed.

I would drink that. Am i you? I hope so, my cellar would awesome!

For all you pansies, I'm finishing a moo hoo clone.

No pic? I think your dreaming! Right @coldcrash ?

Back