What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the fruits of my trip to Long Island this past weekend. So yummy.

1404263039274.jpg

I don't necessarily mind it most of the time. I really like the 2XIPA, Iniquity, and Krampus.

Pumking, on the other hand...I'm not the biggest fan.

I'll definitely agree on pumking. Not a fan. I thought it tasted as I would expect it almost, but yeah, gross.

and that's why you're getting a right cross in the left berry and 3 jabs in the right.

Hahaha. Jealous that my parents rock and have their original teeth? Or at least most of them? Hahaha :D:p

Another strawberry blonde in a pint glass again. Kids just left with the in-laws for a sleepover with cousins arriving from Texas. *protecting berries again from BK due to not having to be a dad for 20+ hours*

Great combo and pairing much better than originally planned. Getting a really deep subtle cherry with loads of Bourbon and tobacco. Loving this.

2014-07-01 20.18.47-1.jpg

Just happened to notice my posts count was at 666...needed to bump off of that number right quick! So, I'm having a Nugget Nectar and then off to sleep!

IMAG3262_1.jpg

Back