What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are in a fight. An acquaintance has a trailer heading your way soon... I am going to load that thing with snow and ice and have it dumped on your driveway.

Bring it! Kids haven't been able to ski unless we head up into the real mountains, and we can use the water. Put some zombie dust in the trailer also. I'll load it with CO beers for the return trip. :)

@Remmy 's Spiced Dubbel. I'm really digging this.

By the by... any Mpls folks interested in trading for Abrasive? PM if interested. Thanks.

_DSC3801.jpg

@hello I prefer Sweet Baby Jesus. If you compare those two. You'll see.

How much whataburger ranch peppercorn and honey butter is needed to make this happen?

I have five left. I'm sure an arrangement can be made

Sweet!! We have to make this happen. If I'm getting what I think I'm getting from Hello, then I'll need to do a proper comparison. Let it never be said I didn't sacrifice for the sake of science. :D

Just spent the last ten hours helping move my girlfriends dad/brothers motorcycle race shop. Has few crappy beers and then brought some good ones after dinner. My frist TRVE was fantastic! First bottle of quad was very hot, might beed more time. ;)

The pictures of the "toy box" only include their main parking spots, not all the lifts to restore classic cars or their motor cycle work bays.

Now onto my very last VBBS.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422243628.616890.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422243638.456305.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422243769.869060.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422243781.680328.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422243798.822009.jpg

Just spent the last ten hours helping move my girlfriends dad/brothers motorcycle race shop. Has few crappy beers and then brought some good ones after dinner. My frist TRVE was fantastic! First bottle of quad was very hot, might beed more time. ;)

The pictures of the "toy box" only include their main parking spots, not all the lifts to restore classic cars or their motor cycle work bays.

Now onto my very last VBBS.
View attachment 251636View attachment 251637View attachment 251638View attachment 251639View attachment 251640

Oh how I want to sit you down over a couple dozen beers and teach you which cars to take close -ups of.

Last time I saw one on the road I was surprised how small they were, looked the size of a Smart car, memory is a fleeting thing.

Look at the prices of micro buses, to each his own.
Goodnight HBT!:D

Just what I needed tonight...the "Kiss of Death" e-mail from Mom, because we haven't seen her since before Christmas still. SHE told us not to come up the next weekend, then we had 1 kid with strep, SWMBO got flu and then 10 year old got flu, as did my older daughter and her husband...then SWMBO's Mom went in the hospital last weekend and this weekend SWMBO had to work and it was my Dad's 88th birthday (they divorced 35 years ago and he remarried...knowing that we all gathered today for that probably prompted the e-mail tonight.) What a floccin' night. Sorry to vent, folks...no beer tonight and I really want one, but I really need to sleep. SWMBO leaves early tomorrow for a business trip for 3 days. *sigh* Maybe I'll beat @Remmy to one tomorrow, once the kids are in school...maybe a coffee porter for breakfast!

Just what I needed tonight...the "Kiss of Death" e-mail from Mom, because we haven't seen her since before Christmas still. SHE told us not to come up the next weekend, then we had 1 kid with strep, SWMBO got flu and then 10 year old got flu, as did my older daughter and her husband...then SWMBO's Mom went in the hospital last weekend and this weekend SWMBO had to work and it was my Dad's 88th birthday (they divorced 35 years ago and he remarried...knowing that we all gathered today for that probably prompted the e-mail tonight.) What a floccin' night. Sorry to vent, folks...no beer tonight and I really want one, but I really need to sleep. SWMBO leaves early tomorrow for a business trip for 3 days. *sigh* Maybe I'll beat @Remmy to one tomorrow, once the kids are in school...maybe a coffee porter for breakfast!

you can vent any time you like, bruva.

on the kwahpheh.

I agree. I like my session beers around 8-8.5%. Right, @Remmy ?

Correct. That's the lower range you're talking about there. ;)

Coff. Everything in town is closed today and tomorrow. Except for my beer fridge.

Frustrating, busy, wallet emptying weekend. It sucks being a landlord. Spigot on the new kettle sucks.

Coffee. Getting it done.

Coffee on the go as I get SWMBO to her rental car in the cold rain. Luckily she's going south this time.

Still on the coffee. Good luck to all you folks to my north and east taking a direct hit from the bullet we're dodging (we may get an inch or two of snow but that should be it).

Still on the coffee. Good luck to all you folks to my north and east taking a direct hit from the bullet we're dodging (we may get an inch or two of snow but that should be it).

We'll be fine. The important thing is I wired the outlet in the garage back to the transfer switch in my basement. So, if I lose power, the beer will stay cold. :D My other option is to leave the beer outside and keep drinking that way.

Onto Coff #2. Staying inside for the remainder of the day. Monday meetings stink.

Not sure what's worse.

This.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzH_Uw1hiM[/ame]

Or this.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_a4hDnjwA[/ame]

Coffe and water.
A sure fire way to really piss me off is schedule a meeting then no one shows for 10 minutes and when I e-mail the group to ask what is up, no one responds. Lack of respect is in high form today.

/rant

Last time I saw one on the road I was surprised how small they were, looked the size of a Smart car, memory is a fleeting thing.

Look at the prices of micro buses, to each his own.
Goodnight HBT!:D

They fit both of those orange bastards on one car trailer when they picked them up. :cross:

Coffe and water.
A sure fire way to really piss me off is schedule a meeting then no one shows for 10 minutes and when I e-mail the group to ask what is up, no one responds. Lack of respect is in high form today.

/rant

Nothing a few throat chops as they walk through the door can't fix.

Back