What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pretty happy with the gurhka prizefighter I had yesterday. It was dirt cheap and very smooth. I also picked up a ninja to hit the other side of the spectrum. Plus a shorty prizefighter and a CAO gold.

Yeah I've yet to have a Gurkha I didn't like. CAO Blacks are always in my humi too.

My MO/Green Bullet Smash :D

SAM_3267.jpg

Water after I mowed the lawn probably quicker than ever. It's feels hotter than 77F outside.

Having coffee and trying to decide if I want to try to bottle my Summer Ale or do a dry hopping addition. I thought it was pretty heavy on hops in the brew process, but the sample I drew last night was very mild. It would still be a good, easy drinking beer...great for a hot day, but the hop aroma is low and it seems like the citrus zest that I racked onto 5 days ago is not really aggressive either. So, dry hop with an ounce and a half of Citra or go ahead and bottle it? Hmmm. More coffee.
1/2 ounce citra for 5 days I say. If you think it needs it that is.

Had another one of my Spring Cleaning ipa's with a conf call. The name no longer seems appropriate considering the infection, ha.

You know you now owe a stranger, big time ;)

Haha my girlfriend said it could have been a pay-it-forward thing, but I doubt that's what happened. We were out back on the patio and the people who picked up our tab were not. I guess now I have to return the favor, to someone. :D

2 week test of my coffee brown. Undercarbed, but tastes great so far. 5% sweet iced coffee. Should be a good one. Can't wait to do a side by side with a Coffee Bender in a few more weeks.

I think this one is going to the LHBS contest at the end of the month too. Winning recipe becomes a kit in the shop.

No pic because my smart phone is not so smart sometimes.

I hope Hello approves of today's day drinking. Smacked!!!!!!!eurb

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402082365.506340.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402082430.522998.jpg
Picked up some assorted goodness and a 6 pack of the real king of beers. I'm about to grill some steak and get tanked tonight. after 5 days of being beerless I'm ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back