What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Amarillo IPA after bottling my second nut brown. Smack.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401904073.964005.jpg

Illmatic is on.

Wrong ****ing thread again. God damnit.

Coco it run and lemonade
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401912124.053228.jpg

My HB IPA. Figured I would RDWHAHB after finding my first infection. Going to see if I can't save it today and turn it into a sour.

I saw very little of that on my quad. I hope its not infecting my bourbon barrel. I'm trying to relax and added some KMeta to the barrel to hopefully kill it. I tasted it and it was fine. No signs yet

I introduced cherries into my quad and no infection. Thank God.

A quad is pretty high ABV so as long as you don't add that stuff at the start of fermentation there should be enough alcohol to kill any unwanted guests. My quad has had three pounds of figs in it for the last four months and all is well. Saison is probably lower and more at risk. Finishing my 6th water of the day ... floating away now ...

These NY strips are about to get hurt.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401917142.448925.jpg

Bottled a home brew and brewed another. Great day. Smack.

At a wine tasting. To my chagrin,there is no beer.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Then you're definitely not getting smacked then. Then?

Finishing the second-half of this water after pummeling a NY strip.

A quad is pretty high ABV so as long as you don't add that stuff at the start of fermentation there should be enough alcohol to kill any unwanted guests. My quad has had three pounds of figs in it for the last four months and all is well. Saison is probably lower and more at risk. Finishing my 6th water of the day ... floating away now ...

My quad is roughly 9% before going into the barrel. I hope for the best. This is going to be at my friends wedding in nov.

If I can bbq and brew beer for a living. I'll be set

My quad is roughly 9% before going into the barrel. I hope for the best. This is going to be at my friends wedding in nov.

If I can bbq and brew beer for a living. I'll be set

9%? Belgians call that a Tripel. :D

Need to try to boost my efficiency. It's hasn't been where I want it to be

Just messing with you. I've made quite a few Belgians averaging 80% efficiency. You'll nail 'em.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Knocked out a couple Even Keels from ballast point with lunch then onto some Swami before heading back to knock out some work tonight

Back