What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carton 077xx is damn tasty. Talk about not judging a beer by its looks. It almost looks like a light beer but damn it's hoppy.
The wife tried my Wookey-ish clone and approved. Great success!!!!

Homer status while grilling in the rain.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400280791.605843.jpg

Still on my IPA, broke a bomber in the cellar of an IPA I forgot about:mad:but not that old, threw one of the others in the fridge to chill, it is a good one, two more to come!

Finished back to back banesong lawnmower beers. I may need to make some this lawnmowery these are tasty and light and are just what I need today as I have things I have to do but really needed a couple beers.

Now lets see how this replacing a roommate/tenant thing goes. It seems the others want one guy, but I worry about moving a second dog into the house.
Dinner with my parents tonight, and hopefully get a brew tomorrow or Sunday. Oh, hello weekend. I remember you. Why don't you stick around a little longer. Honestly, I do not mind if you make yourself at home for a while. Heck, you can crash on the couch as long as you want.

In retrospect, my troubles are nothing much to worry about. Cheers all!

More Two Hearted now that the grass is cut. Listening to baseball and waiting for my wife to come home and yell at me for the mess I tracked in to get this beer and smoke.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400282934.599228.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400285863.486440.jpg

Ale Asylum Unshadowed. This is pretty tasty. Especially for a hefeweizen.

Sent from the Bat Cave

This guy is a nut. The link between vaccines and autism has been debunked several times over. Sad to say, but kids are dying from whooping cough and other preventable illnesses because their parents think they are "educated" on the subject and choose not to vaccinate.

And no, you can't get the flu from getting a flu ****.

Rant over, drinking some coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You need some education then. I don't appreciate being called a nut. I study health. They just deny autism. How do you explain kids going from happy healthy to vacant and empty shortly after being vaccinated? Convulsions. NO autism before 1930 when they started vaccinating.They take zero liability to what happens to a child after a shot. You think its been debunked because the lobbyist are paid to lie about that for them. Apparantly you only read whats in the media or any biased info from the cdc or whoever else pharma pay and sponsor. And yes people die from the flu shots as well as get degenerative diseases that again they will deny that has anything to do with that. Its been proven that they cause neurological problems. Its just not in the general public. I suppose you think fluoride is all safe and dandy too?
And I guess this person is a nut too right? This **** is real, dude.

If you tell people who have kids with Autism, they will tell you of course they will not admit vaccines cause autism. They don't want the people to stop vaccinating their children. They cannot admit it. It would cause panic. My story is that when my son got his MMR he ran a 104.7 temp, rushed him to the hospital. After that he stopped talking. Same thing with some of the children in my son's classroom. Same story, yet some of them had seizures. Coincedence? Way more kids get autism, than die from not getting the vaccine. Try living with a 10 year old child that is punching holes in the walls and ripping doors off the hinges, injuring himself and others. No one knows what it is like living like this.We(the people who have children with autism) know the truth. And you people will not know until you have seen it with your own eyes. I would rather my children get the chicken pox than to live like we have to live now for the rest of our lives. Trust me, once it happens to you, you just might change your mind...

You need some education then. I don't appreciate being called a nut. I study health. They just deny autism. How do you explain kids going from happy healthy to vacant and empty shortly after being vaccinated? Convulsions. NO autism before 1930 when they started vaccinating.They take zero liability to what happens to a child after a shot. You think its been debunked because the lobbyist are paid to lie about that for them. Apparantly you only read whats in the media or any biased info from the cdc or whoever else pharma pay and sponsor. And yes people die from the flu shots as well as get degenerative diseases that again they will deny that has anything to do with that. Its been proven that they cause neurological problems. Its just not in the general public.

Apparently you weren't paying attention when it was mentioned this afternoon:

This is not the debate forum. Your earlier post was out of place, inappropriate, insensitive, and uninformed.

Did I mention *****ey?

Go away.

This one goes out to all my HB buddies who are having a rough week. Know we all love you and are here if you need us. Here's to us!!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400286846.605323.jpg
This is my Drake's Landing clone

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You need some education then. I don't appreciate being called a nut. I study health. They just deny autism. How do you explain kids going from happy healthy to vacant and empty shortly after being vaccinated? Convulsions. NO autism before 1930 when they started vaccinating.They take zero liability to what happens to a child after a shot. You think its been debunked because the lobbyist are paid to lie about that for them. Apparantly you only read whats in the media or any biased info from the cdc or whoever else pharma pay and sponsor. And yes people die from the flu shots as well as get degenerative diseases that again they will deny that has anything to do with that. Its been proven that they cause neurological problems. Its just not in the general public. I suppose you think fluoride is all safe and dandy too?

You are a nut! A member comes here and posts about someone he knows dying and you immediately start preaching about vaccinations. With no knowledge of the kid's vaccination history. And apparently no knowledge of the disease. Because if you even did the simplest of google searches, you'd see the disease he suffered from is genetic and not something that could be a side affect from vaccinations. Believe what you want, practice what you want. But don't bring your crap in here when someone is going through a tough time and just needing some consolation.

And I guess this person is a nut too right? This **** is real, dude.

If you tell people who have kids with Autism, they will tell you of course they will not admit vaccines cause autism. They don't want the people to stop vaccinating their children. They cannot admit it. It would cause panic. My story is that when my son got his MMR he ran a 104.7 temp, rushed him to the hospital. After that he stopped talking. Same thing with some of the children in my son's classroom. Same story, yet some of them had seizures. Coincedence? Way more kids get autism, than die from not getting the vaccine. Try living with a 10 year old child that is punching holes in the walls and ripping doors off the hinges, injuring himself and others. No one knows what it is like living like this.We(the people who have children with autism) know the truth. And you people will not know until you have seen it with your own eyes. I would rather my children get the chicken pox than to live like we have to live now for the rest of our lives. Trust me, once it happens to you, you just might change your mind...

My nephew has Autism and it wasnt some crazy conspiracy either. Ppl like you letting their children run around unprotected are a much larger threat to the greater society. And Ill just drop it at that.

This is so tough. My wife is a speech language pathologist who specializes in autism. Ahhhh.

MODS, move his horse-bleep to the debate forum.

I'm just going to keep drinking. :D

Back