What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB hoppy mess
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398395063.184953.jpg

And now the rye saison. Same batch as the rye pils and a totally different beer.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398395144.635840.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Just got done bartending and drank about about a bottle of Jack and and 2 bottles of Coke. Night night.

Jim Beam black and Diet Coke, 25 gallons in the kegerator that I'm trying to avoid drinking until a big party next weekend. Needless to say it's killing me.

What state are you in? I didnt think they distributed outside kansas.
I'm in Missouri. Saw their bottles in stores here for the first time last week. I stopped there for lunch a few years back when driving across the void on my way to Denver. Enjoyable experience. Bought a t-shirts that's now worn out.

FKU!

or ZOU if you prefer :)

Water before bed.

The last day of work before a vacation is always a long one. Coffee finished, on to wa-dur. I have been at work for almost 2 hours already and it feels like a full 9. The bottle of HB I brought in for a coworker to try is looking darn tempting early today.

Did it hold a specific kind of Bourbon?

I dont know exactly which one it was in but its a 3rd use ( by me). The brewery i'm getting it from put a stout in there. I'm planning a Quad, Barelywine, Stout and maybe one more before souring :ban:

The barrel came originally from these guys Garrison Brothers

I dont know exactly which one it was in but its a 3rd use ( by me). The brewery i'm getting it from put a stout in there. I'm planning a Quad, Barelywine, Stout and maybe one more before souring :ban:

The barrel came originally from these guys Garrison Brothers

So jealous, I wish I had room for a barrel

Enjoy the trip and drink some Surly for the poor souls in the Western states that don't have access

+1

Back