What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd line up for a hop punch...

Enjoy the trip and drink some Surly for the poor souls in the Western states that don't have access

Would you settle for an open handed hop slap?

hop-cones-2070933.jpg

Afternoon cup of coffee. Going to fix some herbal tea in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Smacking a Troegenator. These should hold me over til dinner time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398453317.539433.jpg

I think I could brew 10 gallons, but you're my hero if you can drink 10 gallons, too.

Haha poor sentence structure on my part. :) I'm going home to drink while I brew 10 gallons. Half over wild yeast and half using some ale yeast. All will be a blackberry wheat when it grows up.

That would be impressive. I brewed 15 gallons of quad and mostly will be given away once it sleeps in a barrel :mug:

Where do I sign up?

Just racked my mead for the 2nd time, should be the last before bottling. It's cleared, just wanted to get it off the vanilla. Letting the dregs settle in the fridge before sampling, Sunday probably.

Afternoon coffee too

Fruity rum drinks! With Bahama Bud (aka Kalik lager) going for $3.50 a bottle in the stores in the Bahamas - but a fifth of Rum going for $9 - it's a no brainer...

Cheers!

1398458783345.jpg

Just crushed a bunch of Tired Hands beers, now I'm at Iron Hill brewery in Media, PA, gold medal winner for best brew pub. I love the Philly 'burbs :D

Back