What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Six Point-Resin= certainly lives up to its name. Sorta comparable to hopslam or hoptimum.More in that brotherhood.Each unique though. Pretty shure its ending my night too.

A Variety Pack Kind of Night!

image-1184082968.jpg

Old Milwaukee. Don't judge. The liquor store I work at has 12-packs on sale for $4.79. It's not bad for that price.

dcHokie said:
My grandpa still drinks Old Milwaukee and fondly refers to it as Old Mudwater. I'm pretty sure its the only beer he's ever tried.

Lol, same with my grandpa. Its all I ever saw him with. When he passed away, there was a sixer in grandma's fridge for YEARS. No one wanted it!

I'm a fan of Kosmos. What's the middle one?

A Prickly Pear... it was delish!! It think it was just one of Shiner's that they put out in the variety pack! ;) I highly recommend it!! & I loved the Kosmos! It was delish! The hubby & I bought two cases of it two nights in a row - that's how good it is. :D

Lol, same with my grandpa. Its all I ever saw him with. When he passed away, there was a sixer in grandma's fridge for YEARS. No one wanted it!

My Dad use to drink Shafer. I remember he gave me one of those small bottles I think it was 8 0z when I was younger :cross:

Shafer is easily one of the worst beers ever made. If you can drink that stuff without getting the squirts, I want your bowels.

Domino Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. My first wine "tasting". They're both good, but I prefer the Cab.

Also drinking my 1 year old blueberry wine. It's delicious, taste's just like blueberries.

Three heads loopy oatmeal red. Damn!Thats what im talkin bout.Know what im sayin? Solid. Oh,sorry had some soul come out there.
If they use toasted oatmeal in this,which i think may be the cause of awesomeness,im going to have to brew something similar.

Back