What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what to call what I'm currently drinking... Some 2-row, some munich and victory (equal parts) some crystal malts, and some chocolate malt... and a BUNCH of hops. All wrapped up in 7.3% ABV :)

I call it "The Bucket Ale"

Currently, a Rosso de Montepulciano (red Italian wine). But earlier, I had a Dogfish DFH Ale, a Dogfish 60 min, and a Black IPA that I don't remember the brewery for.

finishing a BCS american brown that I had w/ dinner then moving on to a spices winter warmer which should be up to ~50F by the time I'm finished w/ the brown.

Austin Home Brew Pecan Porter... I think this could be the best beer I have ever drank. I thought the pecan flavor was too much a week ago but after a month in the bottle the pecan flavor has mellowed to a perfect porter. Great body and a head that lasts and laces the glass. Mmmmmm

I've got two Leinenkugel brews.

Trying a 6 pack of the Sunset Wheat. Not sure I like it. Great flavor and feel for the first second after swallowing. After about 1 second after swallow, I get raped in the mouth with sweet flavor that I don't like one bit. Too sweet. It totally ruins the initial flavor. Disappointed.

Also have a 6 pack of Honey Weiss. I had two of these beers in December and liked it. Going to try it again.

Tomorrow is my first brew, a weizenbier kit. Hopefully I'll be tasting it in two weeks.

awesome, I'm drinking the exact same thing :)

IMG_20110127_215715.jpg

Started off with Flying Dog Raging *****, then moved to Moylans North Coast IPA, then moved to Dogfish Palo Santo Marron, Now drinking Saint Arnold Spring Bock, Switching to a homebrew Double Pale Ale. 24 oz each. Not bad for a Friday night!

tonight i've had:

Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus
Old Chub scotch ale
homebrewed small stout (was the small beer partigyle off a ris), porter, and esb

Started off with Flying Dog Raging *****, then moved to Moylans North Coast IPA, then moved to Dogfish Palo Santo Marron, Now drinking Saint Arnold Spring Bock, Switching to a homebrew Double Pale Ale. 24 oz each. Not bad for a Friday night!... Oh... just poured another home brew!

DFH. Midas Touch...

I don't ever want to drink BMC again.

after having "bitches Brew" and now "midas touch" I truly believe Sam IS the man.

-=Jason=-

Back