What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says Mexican Cake...It is! Nice chocolate, good mouth feel, a little sweet, cinnamon and habanero. I like it.
IMG_20240302_174600626.jpg

We lost our old man today. He lasted 2 days longer then expected. Wife called at work so I was able to say goodbye face to face. Just got him dropped off for cremation. This deserves a beer...or 3.

Fresh hopped Electric Jellyfish

View attachment 843150View attachment 843151
Sorry for your loss. Pets are part of the family too. I had to put down two in a matter of 12 months. Sucks, but being a good pet owner that is part of the game. Drink up and toast your buddy.

@MaxStout your mug reminds me of the old A&W Root Beer mugs. And I am drinking a Root Beer, but no photos.

Funny you mention that. I still have the mug that I've kept since I was a kid in the 1960s. You could buy them at the drive-ins back then and on one visit my parents bought one for each of us kids.

20240303_172754.jpg

I had a black IPA from a somewhat local place and it was really good.
I like black ipa's, though I've only had a few different ones. Firestone Walker used to have a great one called Wookey Jack as one of it's core beers. It's now semi-retired and they only seem to bring it out once every few years.

Back