What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O' my! This sounds right up my ally. Was this a special? I searched their website and it wasn't listed. Probably couldn't get any where I live anyway but I'd jump all over a clone recipe!
It was from a trade and not sure how long I’ve had it but it was very thin and unbalanced unfortunately

IMG_3797.jpeg

Hit Total Wine to pick up stuff for kid’s 21st tomorrow, and God apparently thinks I’ve been a good boy this Lent, because this isn’t available very often.View attachment 843048
Good stuff. I am lucky my Wines and more stocks it and Blind Pig. The actual brewery is about an hour away and they have a nice tap room with a good selection of bar food.

I miss you all! I haven’t brewed in 15 months since my daughter was born. Decided it was time to get back in the swing of things but I’m not even to the boil yet. Let’s see how long I can stay awake!

Edit: just saw ThirstyPaws post, so sorry for your loss! I’m dreading that day 🥹

Attachments

• IMG_4092.jpeg
    IMG_4092.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4095.jpeg
    IMG_4095.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
We lost our old man today. He lasted 2 days longer then expected. Wife called at work so I was able to say goodbye face to face. Just got him dropped off for cremation. This deserves a beer...or 3.

Fresh hopped Electric Jellyfish

View attachment 843150View attachment 843151

Cheers to you buddy. My condolences on your loss, they mean so much to us. I’ve only been able to get through it by caring for the next one. He was a beautiful fella!

Latest posts

Back