What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3073.jpeg

Ok, it’s Thursday, so I shouldn’t have more than 3 7+% IPA’s. Honestly, I shouldn’t do this on a weekend, much less the day before I have to announce the homecoming football game; but hey, I’ll just bring extra water into the booth tomorrow night.

This is a good IPA. Solid. Clean. They are a local brewpub, lots of pork on the menu. Lots of pork.
9D385BE9-250B-4F2F-ADAC-F14DBEBE6F1E.jpeg

König Pilsener, or King Pilsner to us beer groupies here in the States. Note the alternate Pilsner spelling. König Pilsener is a predictable and tasty German Pilsner brought to us by König Brauerei. 1516 Reinheitsgebot beer purity law met, decent head, 4.9% ABV, medium carbonation, you could clump this beer in with Bitburger or Radelberger – buy whichever is on sale!

Really a decent brew, but like many others, comes in a feeble and inadequate 3-gulp, 330 ml, 11.2 ounce bottle. Kinderflaschen!!! Babyflaschen!! C’mon fellas, we need this in “them BIG CANS” your competitors are sending us. !!! 500 ml !!!!! Good brew, go give it a try.

IMG_5406.jpeg

Back