What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more at Resolute before we go eat.
Subsonic Script- hazy IPA w/ Riwaka & Citra
IMG_0746.jpeg

Here's an odd ball. Free WLP644 and cheep grains created an ale. Sat for a while. Finally decided to try my hand at a Strawberry Milk Shake IPA. Two things promised myself never to do. 5lbs Frozen Strawberries pureed. .5lbs Lactose added (3.5gal batch). .5oz each Citra/Ekuanot dry hopped. Has the character but not overwhelmingly so. Force carbed 4hrs ago.
View attachment 618540
I wonder could I pick uput brain?

I wonder could I pick uput brain?
Yes you can. I used to be called Pianoman (started in 2014) but when I switched to ThirstyPawsHB I had them foolishly delete that account and that was the name the Overloads came up with. HBT can't delete accounts so they switched it to that name. Recommendation, come up with a Home Brewery name Before signing up on HBT! 😂

You can PM me anytime with questions.

On a side note, that ended being one of the best tasting brews I've ever made.

Last edited:
Hmmm when the dishwasher dies for like the 4th reason and you realize a good appliance store is just down the street from Treehouse and it's been a long productive day at work and it's almost 5:00. Not exactly close to home and traffic will be insane sooooo

Dddoubleganger Peach
IMG_20230605_172645.jpg

Doomfire (use DBC 1019) one of those things trying a new hop and your taste buds are all confused
IMG_20230605_174626.jpg

Back