What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday wedding, Saturday took daughter to the wolf sanctuary of PA then came home and brewed some neipa, Sunday brother in law visited for a few hours, grilled and hit some golf balls around, today finished the fence around our new garden area, 30x30 feet dug posts holes by hand, went to my niece's 6th bday party, now, sitting on my deck to enjoy the last couple hours of the holiday weekend with a homebrew rye ipa, ahhhhhh, yeahhhh.
20230529_182405.jpg

TLDR .. hb rye ipa

Friday wedding, Saturday took daughter to the wolf sanctuary of PA then came home and brewed some neipa, Sunday brother in law visited for a few hours, grilled and hit some golf balls around, today finished the fence around our new garden area, 30x30 feet dug posts holes by hand, went to my niece's 6th bday party, now, sitting on my deck to enjoy the last couple hours of the holiday weekend with a homebrew rye ipa, ahhhhhh, yeahhhh.
View attachment 821194

TLDR .. hb rye ipa
Full weekend... how are you still awake?

Looks murky. Like some of my first batches.
It was a hazy but yeh, murky is a good word. Little bit oxydized. Temp control was off and no cold crashing. These were all things I did to fix my beers from having this odd flavor. In 2023 with ALL the brewing information and modern ingredients available, one would think if you're opening a brewery, research and do it right.

Onto a much better yet home brewed beer. WCIIPA

PXL_20230530_083714933.jpg

It was a hazy but yeh, murky is a good word. Little bit oxydized. Temp control was off and no cold crashing. These were all things I did to fix my beers from having this odd flavor. In 2023 with ALL the brewing information and modern ingredients available, one would think if you're opening a brewery, research and do it right.

Onto a much better yet home brewed beer. WCIIPA

View attachment 821227
Art!

Back