What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HM Kölsch cider
IMG_20230506_172241.jpg

A Blonde Ale, my first all-grain recipe! Sadly, I under-carbonated it (miscalculated amount of priming sugar needed). But happily, it's really, really good! So happy right now. Can't wait for the next brew!
I you want to fix you could open up each one and add some sugar and recap, but that's a lot of work.

Yesterday's brew beer, in conjunction with samples of the Blackberry Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, and Smoked Porter.
IMG_4309.JPG

And while cleaning up today from yesterday's brewday, a pull off the Red Rye IPA that has only been on gas in the keg for a week. Really nice and spicy. I think I need to dial the CO2 back a bit, this keezer is colder than the last one.
IMG_4311.JPG

Short pour of the HB Blonde I brewed for my grandson’s college graduation party. Pretty murky after moving it back to my house over 6 miles of bad roads.
38344A61-3D67-4644-ADEC-F5BF35D615A9.jpeg

Considering the wide array of adult beverages at this function the guests put a pretty good dent in this keg; less than half left. One of our neighbors came up to me, with a glass of this beer in her hand, and asked if I could teach her to make beer. We discussed the process, equipment needed, etc., for a few minutes and her husband looked at her and said “…do you realize how much beer we drink?”. She replied “Yes I do. That’s why I want to learn how to make it”. 😁

First time having one of these. Not terrible, and might actually be good ice cold straight out of the can:
View attachment 819328
I quit drinking for a long time last year, probably a week or so. Bought some athletic stuff and they were great. I drink them from time to time.

Homemade pizza night. This was one of my favorite local breweries and then they closed up unexpectedly a few months ago so bought up everything I could find from them
IMG_1936.jpeg

Latest posts

Back