What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hb neipa, getting ready for the weekend trout opener.
View attachment 816429
Oddly cleaning out the car today and found several of these hidden from last fall. Been tuning up the equipment this week. Getting warmer here
IMG_20230330_210455.jpg
IMG_20230330_203021.jpg

In the mood for wheat beer once more this fine Friday, one of these days I'll really need to start making my own brew...
For now though I'll just satisfy myself with these.
Not my favourite, the aroma was nice and pleasant but the taste was sort of bland.
20230331_210757.jpg

I enjoyed and was pleasantly surprised by this one, will likely have it again in the future.
20230331_220609.jpg

Friday night. Where's everyone?
Running some brewing day errands after work and...then....drinkin' !! 😂 Cheers everyone!

Marmalade Skies sour by local Establishment Brewing. Very clean, not an overpowering citrus, but it's there. Wonderful crisp beer!

Marm.jpg

Had to get pop-rockin'....HB Imperial Spruce tip porter...wow..

23_Imperial_Porter4.jpg

...now halfway through this beauty..here we go!! :bigmug:

Gulden_Haunting.jpg

The proprietor at my ex-LHBS (now retired in NC), told me that the grain bill for this one was a Schwarzbier. First couple of iterations were OK; the last batch he sold me before closing up shop ended up brewed, then bottled, eventually tasting vaguely like cherry soda - not necessarily unpleasant, but weird. New LHBS, same grain bill, this one tastes just right - more like a porter than a Schwarz, but I'm OK with that, as long as it doesn't taste like Fanta.

Attachments

• 20230401_155839.jpg
    20230401_155839.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back