What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your ‘glassware’ should ship next week.

HB Porter

52D8226E-A961-4574-A4D9-65CDACBBA35D.jpeg

HB Bock.
Drinking this beer made me think of @ThirstyPawsHB (AKA Pianoman). He’s who nudged me to make this beer. He hasn’t been active since the first week of December and I hope everything is okay. I know he takes care of a grandchild that needs special medical care and I also remember him saying he’d contracted Covid about that same time.
Sláinte
245B0C02-76BA-4961-A593-0F043BC2D652.jpeg

HB Bock.
Drinking this beer made me think of @ThirstyPawsHB (AKA Pianoman). He’s who nudged me to make this beer. He hasn’t been active since the first week of December and I hope everything is okay. I know he takes care of a grandchild that needs special medical care and I also remember him saying he’d contracted Covid about that same time.
Sláinte
View attachment 812005
I’ve noticed too, and hope he’s okay.

HB Bock.
Sláinte
View attachment 812005

I’ve noticed too, and hope he’s okay.

@Hoppy2bmerry / @camonick I reached out on the channels that I have...we'll see. @Thorrak might (should) have his email address?

OT: Boise lager
View attachment 812080

I don't, unfortunately. He never participated in FotD secret santa, so the only info I have for him is his handle here. :(

Ah, poop.
One of the real good guys here, I hope everything is OK with him and his family. But I've noticed, being a member of many different internet groups, people go on breaks away for a variety of reasons, and not all of the reasons are bad or negative. Hope he comes back soon, I enjoy reading his posts and seeing what he's been drinking and been up to.

Back