What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I took the 20 min drive to the new treehouse.

I might be a fan boy now. Just for the fact you can get 4 pack for 15 bucks!!!

A784C2E8-AE56-49C4-98B1-9C391782E94F.jpeg

Checking out Spyglasses new location. Its pretty big. Plus it's now under 30 minutes from my house.

View attachment 810217View attachment 810218View attachment 810219View attachment 810220
In mathematics and physics, a soliton or solitary wave is a self-reinforcing wave packet that maintains its shape while it propagates at a constant velocity. Solitons are caused by a cancellation of nonlinear and dispersive effects in the medium. Wikipedia
Where’s the new location?

Where’s the new location?
Just over the border. Exit 1 behind the Sheraton. There's a nice craft brew store on their street which has some good NH breweries too.

I have yet to hit Tailspinners down town. Looks nice. It has a roof area on top of an old mill overlooking the city. Everytime I've visited it's been packed or closed for a lame excuse. Looks fun tho

OT

IMG_20230114_170650.jpg

Digging into my secret Santa box and also trying a gravity sample of my Hefeweizen. I'm really digging this peppermint stout and the sample is tasting pretty promising as well. Thanks Santa!View attachment 810248
Now I’m drinking Sierra Nevada Torpedo Cold IPA. I think it’s a pretty good example of a Cold IPA

Back