What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB wcipa

IMG_3277.jpeg

HB NEIPA. Nice thought w/ citra only boil & equal simcoe/galaxy dry hop. Conditioning for at least a month, don’t think it will improve. Very herbaceous I guess. Tossed over a pound of galaxy, fingers crossed on 2023 crop. Tomorrow is the maiden voyage of the hop rocket with some homegrown columbus hops.

IMG_0957.jpeg

I like the glass. Assuming that it's a Cali brewery.
Best HBT handle ever, by the way.
The glass is from a brewery in Bellingham, Washington. A friend was up there recently and brought it back for me.

My handle? Thanks. BTW, it actually has nothing to do with either bongos or yodeling, despite the avatar.

Neighbor brought over some hazies, from Lupulin Brewing, just up the road.

Enjoying brews on an unusually warm (84!) late Sep day. After 11.7" rain the past week, I welcome the sun and the unseasonably warm fall day.

The gazebo out back is screened, so the yellowjackets can kiss my arse!

1000016047.jpg

Intentionally left the Michigan off on the background :)

Spyglass Reuben described it as a smash burger with sauerkraut. Well came with pastrami and an overload of pickles. A little bit of kraut. Much appreciated.

Some double posts but worth it. Coming back from a ceremony for a teacher that passed. Had him almost 40 years ago in high school. Chain smojer that made it to 82. Back when I had a lot of no direction and plans. He taught college level physics. Tough class but he was a hilarious and patient man. I wouldn't have to pay attention to my college physics classes until IV and V and a lot of my math classes. Went from D's to E = mc2 because of you Mr Wing. I wouldn't be where I am without you. To you and all the patient teachers out there.

Spyglass is engineering themed. Cheers!

Galactic Merger and Moduli Stack
PXL_20230930_213757561.MP.jpg
PXL_20230930_214304878.jpg
PXL_20230930_214159172.jpg

Back