What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last Czech pils 😢

D27715C3-036A-4B80-AC45-883C307EC7A4.jpeg

My latest HB and my third batch. WC IPA. This one keeps getting better the longer it goes

Looks good, what's your recipe?

I used to have a few IPA glasses like that but I'm clumsy as hell so they're all gone now. Gotta order me some of those.

I'm drinking rogue pale ale, which I used to think I didn't like, but I picked up a case from Costco and I gotta say their maibock is spot on. Pale ale is pretty good too

Attachments

• 16809286598843913475649058949849.jpg
    16809286598843913475649058949849.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 0
Looks good, what's your recipe?

I used to have a few IPA glasses like that but I'm clumsy as hell so they're all gone now. Gotta order me some of those.

I'm drinking rogue pale ale, which I used to think I didn't like, but I picked up a case from Costco and I gotta say their maibock is spot on. Pale ale is pretty good too
Basically the first post here…

American IPA - The New West Coast IPA

And I love these glasses but they are easy to go through. I’m down to two of my second set of 4

Funslinger Lager after washing my (very dirty) pickup.
02B73E00-8A89-4FDD-927C-DCC1547D73CE.jpeg
This is a collab between Breckenridge and Never Summer. A 4.5%, fizzy yellow beer. They had to put their collective heads together to make a lawnmower beer? Oh well, tastes good after 6+ months of winter.

Look at what the Rabbit brought me this year, the heck with colored eggs. Today’s score is a 6-bottle sampler from Samuel Smith, The Old Brewery in Tadcaster, UK. Still produced open fermentation in Yorkshire squares, today’s first volunteer is their “Organic Pale Ale”.

For starters, the box says the Pale Ale label has been used for 120 years and is now used on their Organic Pale Ale. Not sure the difference. Besides, aren’t all beers when you get right down to it “Organic”? I guess you could say I’ve been on a “Plant Based” diet for years! Buncha hippies….!

A chugworthy and delicious pale ale if there ever was one, Organic Pale Ale pours a nice one finger head, has a slightly cloudy but nice copper brown color and has great lacing on the glass. Not that I spent a lot of time evaluating the lacing, I was drinking - I’m serious, you can put this easy-drinking baby down in about three gulps! Lower-medium carbonation, this is UK brewing at its best. A conservative 5.0 ABV, nifty glass bottle, maybe I’ll have to re-use these. I’m happy… I can hardly wait to raid the rest of the box. Cheers!

samuel smith.jpg

Back