What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped by Amory's Tomb brewery before they move.

Rap Fiemd IPA
IMG_20230406_144809.jpg

Last edited:
I think we've hit a happy HB medium for tonight. Had to let off a few (5) burps from the keg because it was just too much foam.

My keg was full of a really clear WCIPA when I put in...where did all this NEIPA haze come from? 😂 "Force carb at 40psi - roll the keg - cool beer flat then force carb - no wait, roll keg under gas warm? - force carb cold at serving psi..but..?" You get the idea.

No matter, I have a very medium carbed foamy WCIPA with a Citra hit, and it's cold, ahhh. Wobbly knees too, so it might be a bit hic..stronger than 7.2% 😆🥴 Cheers!

Христос Воскрес 🇺🇦

HB_WCIPA_backlight.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoying a jester king noble king clone called "Really Big Pianist".
I feel there's a story to that name...

Asleep at 6pm.. awake at 11pm.... supposed to be at work in 30min(4am) but this is more appealing. Different Lemoncello then the others. The one's I was picturing before were a sale item at $14/750ml. This is $17. This has more true lemon flavor but actually enjoyed the cheeper version more. It was slightly more watery. This is thicker. Who'd thunk I'd ever be a Lemoncello analyzer??

Catching up on BattleBots. @TwistedGray are you up for another tournament beer giveaway?? (Of course anyone is invited)

PXL_20230407_082822855.PORTRAIT.jpg

Schwarzbier? Porter? Not sure; really enjoying this batch though. Thinking that it should be an unofficial brewing rule-of-thumb : if you can't remember exactly how many batches of a particular variety you've brewed (6? 16? 600?), there's a pretty fair chance it'll turn out good.

Attachments

• 20230407_174426.jpg
    20230407_174426.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back