What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking a break from working on my tractor hydraulics because it’s too damn hot and windy.
HB NEIPA
5677223A-1FAB-43F0-8A69-867D19186E61.jpeg

Bad news: I unexpectedly had to work a few night shifts this weekend.

Good news: I can brew beer!

Sitting here drinking some coffee at the start of the boil on a pre-prohibition lager. This is my first time using this lightly used equipment I got for a steal. Also, my first time using propane. Not bad so far.

5C62DFA9-84FA-4AE9-80A7-5F1AEAFC594F.jpeg

“Morning” coffee while formulating a recipe with ingredients I have on hand. My lager from last night was a failure. Everything was going well when I turned on the chiller. I even checked for leaks and all was good. I walked away to prepare my keg for fermenting and came back to the kettle over flowing from water leaking from the chiller. I was too tired to be mad and fortunately I think I’ve got enough ingredients for another go tonight.

ADEDF786-C7A4-47B7-8EBF-DF751783A5F6.jpeg

Sooooooo there was a RR drop in View attachment 772261View attachment 772260parts of Maine this week !!!
I didn't realize it until I saw their post but I had just missed the drop at Bier Cellar by an hour. I was wondering why so many people were storming into the store running into everything. I guess the word had gotten out.

OT: having this with a local dairy farm that took home a bronze in a national competition. Soft cheese with seaweed. Really good. Location is down the street from Maine Beer Co

IMG_20220619_153318.jpg
IMG_20220619_155748.jpg

Back