What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you staying in the city and what's your beer style :)

OT: more Channel Marker
View attachment 768019
Currently in Wellesley. Headed up to Maine tomorrow afternoon. Today I’m planning on hitting up Tree House, then Trillium before a Red Sox game :).

As for styles: anything but rauchbier or sours. While I’m up here, I’ll likely have lots of hazies though 😊

182F5B8D-8E14-428D-BE66-7A286504CA53.jpeg

Tree House Very Hazy.

Fresh from the tap at the brewery.

This is the best DIPA I’ve ever had.

Cold IPA at Benson Brewery. Asked what cold meant and was told they cold crash the hops? Tasty, but not sure I understood.
View attachment 768066
I think a cold IPA means it is technically a hoppy lager. The cold is a reference to “cold” fermentation. I think they call it Cold IPA Now instead of IPL because IPAs are sexy now.

HB Irish Stout. Still trying to decide how I feel about this one. Now I wish I had a real Guinness to compare to. Mine is definitely more roasty and has something different going on. Pretty good beer, but not a true clone… still won’t stop me from drinking it. At least I don’t think I’ll be dumping it like the last several batches I tried.
Thinking about brewing a Vienna lager this weekend too.
Sláinte
70C28244-7DF9-40E6-B334-CB1D2338A88E.jpeg

Back