What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, we lost dad today from a 7 month long battle of Stage-4 cancer. He was the main reason I love piano. He was a Jazz Pianist most of his whole adult life. This is his favorite beer style so Cheers Dad until we meet again

View attachment 767942
Sorry to hear, brother. Cancer sucks.

On speaker phone today, I said "Dad, you and Carl Sagan can now get stoned together and talk Astrophysics". We couldn't wait for Cosmos to come on, the original. I leave this post with one of the greatest things ever written in modern times...

OT...

16517151782594822349583510967351.jpg

Welp, we lost dad today from a 7 month long battle of Stage-4 cancer. He was the main reason I love piano. He was a Jazz Pianist most of his whole adult life. This is his favorite beer style so Cheers Dad until we meet again

View attachment 767942
Sorry to hear it, man. We spoke briefly awhile back when my mom was going through chemo for colon cancer, and you provided some kind words. It did not fall of deaf ears. My mom is currently in remission, and on the mend, but what she went through was awful. Peace to you and your family <3

View attachment 767942
Sorry for your loss, his suffering is over, yes cancer sucks.

View attachment 767942
Sorry for your loss. F*ck cancer!

View attachment 767942
Oh man...I'm so sorry. What a horrible disease, one that has touched far too many. F cancer!!

View attachment 767942
Sorry for your loss. May your Father rest in peace.

View attachment 768015

Double Cloud Candy at Mighty Squirrel outside of Boston.

I’m in New England for the next week and a half. Expect to see lots of posts from me for a while 😂

Are you staying in the city and what's your beer style :)

OT: more Channel Marker
IMG_20220505_194918.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back