What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB blonde ale. Voss yeast and a healthy amount of calista hops. Little bugger refuses to clear though.
26F0819F-6DA1-4F46-B2E0-EBE1DF732BFA.jpeg

Since the Giants might clinch today and the first pitch was early enough to actually watch the game on the East Coast, I decided to treat myself to another sneak peek at my latest batch of Panther Piss CAP. Not bad for just two weeks in the keg.View attachment 744344
I actually used to watch the giants a lot when Panik was starting at second. We played a lot of ball against each other in our teens and then were teammates on a hudson valley travel ball team for a few years. Really good guy in genera

That’s gotta be in Woodstock vermont, right. I grew up right next to Woodstock, NY, my father flower nursery and greenhouses is there. I’m trying to convince him to let me put a 5bbl brewery in the back barn lol

It’s NH. I had some friends rent a house there for a month and they brought back an assortment of NE beer. When they said they were staying there, I asked if it was VT. I’ve never heard of there being a town in NH.

It’s NH. I had some friends rent a house there for a month and they brought back an assortment of NE beer. When they said they were staying there, I asked if it was VT. I’ve never heard of there being a town in NH.
I use to live in NH for a bit. It's in a nice hidden hollow up in the mountains. I've stayed at that inn. Really nice. Kinda like Newhart. I wouldn't say it's in the middle of nowhere but along the way. Plenty of things to do in all the seasons. There's a huge gorge with lots of nice hiking trails and caves. A couple of nice small ski areas. Lots of trout fishing. The Kangamangus Highway is pretty famous for road drives for leaf peeping in the fall, amazing hiking trails and swimming holes.

There are a couple of new small breweries that have opened that are on my bucket list. Place use to roll up the sidewalks at dark.

OT: broke out my sticke
IMG_20211003_193205.jpg
IMG_20211003_193144.jpg

I use to live in NH for a bit. It's in a nice hidden hollow up in the mountains. I've stayed at that inn. Really nice. Kinda like Newhart. I wouldn't say it's in the middle of nowhere but along the way. Plenty of things to do in all the seasons. There's a huge gorge with lots of nice hiking trails and caves. A couple of nice small ski areas. Lots of trout fishing. The Kangamangus Highway is pretty famous for road drives for leaf peeping in the fall, amazing hiking trails and swimming holes.

There are a couple of new small breweries that have opened that are on my bucket list. Place use to roll up the sidewalks at dark.

Growing up as a kid, I never found myself much past Osipee or Winnipesauke. Now that you mention Kangamangus, I had lots of friends party that way. There were always good stories coming from there, usually involving drugs, alcohol, and injuries. Probably best I stayed back. 😂
377281A0-AD6F-4893-A5F4-4892172EBCE4.jpeg

Growing up as a kid, I never found myself much past Osipee or Winnipesauke. Now that you mention Kangamangus, I had lots of friends party that way. There were always good stories coming from there, usually involving drugs, alcohol, and injuries. Probably best I stayed back. 😂View attachment 744478
Nothing else to do :) I moved to NH right out of college. My golfing buddies use to have an end of the year weekend tournament up there. It was like a 1950's resort. Great dinner held at night and then you crawled across the street to your cabin. Golf course was pretty nice too. Most of the soon to be wives were on that trip. Some great battles on the golf course but epic ones off. Most are still married :)

OT: gotta have a neipa to wash the taste of watching the Goat
IMG_20211003_202019.jpg

Back