What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another HB Bodds clone. It goes down to easy!

PXL_20210907_050949251.jpg

1FA800D0-4CEF-4EE5-8E12-3D842D2E5476.jpeg
Pulled a sample of my stout that’s been aging on bourbon soaked oak chips since 1/10/21. I think it’s ready for some coffee and then the kegerator this weekend.
I was aiming for it to be 10% or higher but it came in at 7.88%. I won’t complain when I can enjoy a few this fall and winter instead of one and done.

You must be back home if your drinking Beer Tree! What do you think of them?
Back home to eat some great Italian cooking and then headed up to the Thousand Islands for a few days. We used to own a cottage up here. We had a nice memorial today.

First and only beer I've ever had from Beer Tree. I quite like this one. A nice solid neipa that doesn't try to push the boundaries like many others do.

Back home to eat some great Italian cooking and then headed up to the Thousand Islands for a few days. We used to own a cottage up here. We had a nice memorial today.

First and only beer I've ever had from Beer Tree. I quite like this one. A nice solid neipa that doesn't try to push the boundaries like many others do.
If you are going through Watertown to or from the islands there’s a small brewery called Boots Brewing. The owners are friends of ours, the wife was college roommates with my wife back in the day. The husband (head brewer) is a Marine and former fire fighter (maybe a volunteer now), thus the name “Boots Brewing” given the years boots have been a part of his life. It’s worth a stop if you’re in the area.
Safe travels!

Latest posts

Back